Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
- If multiple items are ordered, they will be consolidated for shipping.
- Orders under 150 lbs. will ship to you via FedEx.
- Orders 150lbs. or more will ship to you via freight.
- Most items will ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. Special order items will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Free shipping does not apply to all materials:
– Does not apply to CLEARANCE, promotional or sale items.
– Does not apply to any item that has been discounted (i.e. a high-volume commercial order where pricing breaks have been provided)
– Does not apply to previously-purchased products.
- Immediately upon receipt of the material, before the driver leaves, check the contents of your shipment. If there is visible damage to the shipment:
- Note the damage on the delivery paperwork and accept the delivery – OR – Refuse the shipment if damage is extensive
– If you’re unable to inspect all material with driver present, as soon as possible after shipment (AND WITHIN 7 CALENDAR DAYS).
- Ensure you are in receipt of correct materials
- Inspect boxes for damage
- Inspect materials for damage
- If you’ve received items that differ from your order, or materials are damaged, whether you refuse or accept the shipment, call or email our Customer Service Department immediately. You’ll need to send photos of the material. THIS MUST BE DONE WITHIN 7 CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MATERIAL.
- A liftgate truck will be provided for your convenience. All deliveries are curbside.
Return & Cancellation Policy
- If your materials arrive damaged, we’ll help you resolve the issue quickly. However, please note that most orders arrive in perfect condition and do not qualify for returns. Please order carefully.
- NO RETURNS WITHOUT WRITTEN RETURN AUTHORIZATION FROM MISSION STONE & TILE.
- To contact us for return authorization, call us at 888-266-4925 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO RETURNS ON:
– PREVIOUSLY-INSTALLED MATERIALS
– CLEARANCE OR SALE ITEMS
– ORDERS AFTER 7 CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MATERIAL
– OPENED BOXES
- If your materials are defective or damaged, or if you’ve received the wrong product, materials will be replaced and shipped at no additional charge. Mission Stone & Tile procedures must be followed and return must be authorized.
- If you need to return material, call or email our customer service department immediately for return authorization.
- If your return is authorized by Mission Stone & Tile:
– The material must be sent back to us within 7 calendar days of its arrival to you. At our sole discretion, if the item hasn’t been sent within 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Contact us and we will help you with your return.
– Items must be in new, unaltered, unused and sellable condition. They must be in the original, unopened boxes and items must not show signs of wear or damage in any way.
– Refunds will be issued only for full boxes. We will not issue a refund for individual tiles.
– Unless Mission Stone & Tile is at fault (i.e. shipped incorrect product), customer is responsible for costs of shipping and returning. Customer is responsible for the shipping costs of the original shipment, which will be deducted from the refund. The cost of return shipping is to be paid by the customer or will be deducted from the refund total.
– There is a 25% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Materials must be received undamaged for the refund to be provided. Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
– If returning by freight (150 lbs. or more): All materials must be ready for pick-up at time of truck arrival (per scheduled pick-up time); materials must be on palette and securely strapped with bill of lading attached. Someone over 18 years of age must be present at the time of scheduled pick-up.
– If returning by Fed Ex Ground (Under 150lbs.): Boxes must be packed well, with appropriate cushioning. Return labels must be attached.
– Orders may be cancelled if the cancellation is received and acknowledged in writing by Mission Stone & Tile prior to the items shipping. Note that most items ship immediately upon receipt of the order, so immediate notice of cancellation is required.
– Current promotional pricing cannot be applied to items purchased more than 5 business days before the beginning of the promotion.