Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
Return & Cancellation Policy
- If your materials arrive damaged, we’ll help you resolve the issue quickly. However, please note that most orders arrive in perfect condition and do not qualify for returns. Please order carefully.
- NO RETURNS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM MISSION STONE & TILE.
- To contact us for return authorization, call us at 888-266-4925 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO RETURNS ON:
– PREVIOUSLY-INSTALLED MATERIALS
– CLEARANCE OR SALE ITEMS
– ORDERS AFTER 7 CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MATERIAL
– OPENED/PARTIAL BOXES
- If your materials are defective or damaged, or if you’ve received the wrong product, materials will be replaced and shipped at no additional charge. Mission Stone & Tile procedures must be followed and return must be authorized.
- If you need to return material, call or email our customer service department immediately for return authorization.
- If your return is authorized by Mission Stone & Tile:
– The material must be sent back to us within 7 calendar days of its arrival to you. At our sole discretion, if the item hasn’t been sent within 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Contact us and we will help you with your return.
– Items must be in new, unaltered, unused and sellable condition. They must be in the original, unopened boxes and items must not show signs of wear or damage in any way.
– Refunds will be issued only for full boxes. We will not issue a refund for individual tiles.
– Unless Mission Stone & Tile is at fault (i.e. shipped incorrect product), customer is responsible for the original shipping cost, which will be deducted from the refund. The cost of return shipping is to be paid by the customer or will be deducted from the refund total.
– There is a 30% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Materials must be received undamaged for the refund to be provided. Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
– If returning by freight (150 lbs. or more): All materials must be ready for pick-up at time of truck arrival (per scheduled pick-up time); materials must be on palette and securely strapped with bill of lading attached. Someone over 18 years of age must be present at the time of scheduled pick-up.
– If returning by Fed Ex Ground (Under 150lbs.): Boxes must be packed well, with appropriate cushioning. Return labels must be attached.
– Orders may be cancelled if the cancellation is received and acknowledged in writing by Mission Stone & Tile prior to the items shipping. Note that most items ship immediately upon receipt of the order, so immediate notice of cancellation is required.
– Current promotional pricing cannot be applied to items purchased more than 5 business days before the beginning of the promotion.