So you're getting ready to receive your tile order! Congratulations!
Here are a few important things you need to know about your delivery:
Most orders ship in 1-5 days and arrive 2-5 days after they leave our NJ or manufacturing warehouses, depending on your location. You’ll be able to track your order.
- If your order is under 150lbs, it’ll arrive via FedEx. You don’t need to be at the site to accept delivery.
- If your order is over 150lbs, it will deliver via freight carrier. Someone will need to be at the site to accept delivery. Once the freight forwarder has the material in hand, they’ll contact you to set up a delivery window.
- All deliveries are curbside. All deliveries include a liftgate truck, allowing our delivery partners to unload the truck efficiently.
INSPECT MATERIALS IMMEDIATELY – BEFORE THE DELIVERY TRUCK LEAVES THE SITE. If there is any visible damage to the shipment:
- Note the damage on the delivery paperwork and accept the delivery
- Refuse the shipment if damage is extensive
- If you’re unable to inspect all material with driver present, as soon as possible after shipment - AND WITHIN 7 CALENDAR DAYS:
- Ensure you are in receipt of correct materials
- Inspect boxes for damage
- Inspect materials for damage
If you’ve received items that differ from your order, or materials are damaged, whether you refuse or accept the shipment, call or email our Customer Service Department immediately. You’ll need to send photos of the material. THIS MUST BE DONE WITHIN 7 CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MATERIAL.
As you can imagine, the delivery and return shipment for stone and tile can get expensive, so it’s important to know what to expect. Read the full Shipping & Returns Policy
- WE DON’T ACCEPT RETURNS ON:
- PREVIOUSLY-INSTALLED MATERIALS
- CLEARANCE OR SALE ITEMS
- ORDERS AFTER 7 CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MATERIAL
- OPENED BOXES
We do not accept returns without WRITTEN RETURN AUTHORIZATION FROM MISSION STONE & TILE. To contact us for return authorization, first read our Shipping & Returns Policy, then call us at 888-266-4925 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made a mistake in ordering? No problem. But – be sure to contact us immediately. If the order hasn’t left our facility, we’ll help you with cancellation. If it has already shipped, we’ll have to set up a return authorization and fees will apply. You can read more about that in our Shipping & Returns Policy.
5) Install, Be Happy & Let Us Know!
Hopefully all goes well with your order, delivery and installation (and if it hasn't just get in touch with us!). Once it's installed, let's celebrate the design! Tag us on Instagram so we can see it and share it with others: #missionstonetile. Who knows? It might just give someone else the inspiration they need!